BEST WESTERN PLUS Eastgate Inn & Suites
3840 Eastgate Drive, Regina, SK S4Z 1A5
Phone: 306/352-7587 | Fax: 306/352-1269 | 100 Rooms
Check Out Time: 11:00 AM | Check In: 4:00 PM | Online Reservations
It is all about location when travelling, which is why this Regina hotel is so popular, close to the best in shopping and dining.
A home game of the Saskatchewan Roughriders is the perfect start to any trip, and a visit to the Casino Regina is the perfect place to test your luck. However, for many travelers, the opportunity to simply relax is what is on the itinerary.
Their friendly staff makes you feel right at home, and the amenities in room add to a rejuvenating trip. With an indoor heated pool with waterslide, you do not have to go far for a great time.
Start each day with a free breakfast including hot items such as ham, sausage, scrambled eggs and a waffle bar. Looking for more, they offer endless sweet pastries, fruits, a selection of cereal and Arabica coffee.
Free Wi Fi is also available throughout this Regina hotel, keeping guests connected whether they need to check in on business or book tickets online for a football game. Check the schedule for Everaz Place or find out which dining hot spots the locals prefer.
The University of Regina is also nearby, and this property is a favorite for visiting students, faculty and staff. Extended stays are their specialty, and they welcome a number of business travelers including fertilizer corporations, food service distributors, steel fabricators and local oil companies. Kitchenettes for extended stay guests provide a touch of home, and free parking makes travelling easy.
Combine all of this with the best in hospitality and affordable rates, and it is clear why this Regina hotel has so many return guests. A cool, spacious room and luxurious bedding is the ticket to a fantastic trip, whether it is just one night or a few weeks.
Reserve a comfortable stay at the BEST WESTERN PLUS Eastgate Inn and Suites where guests are treated like family. Enjoy your stay.
Hotel Amenities & Services
- Wireless internet connection in public areas
- Exercise facilities
- 100% smoke-free hotel
- Complimentary breakfast
- Complimentary full breakfast, choice of breads, cereal, fruit, hot eggs, hot breakfast meat, other hot items, yogurt, juice, and coffee.
- Indoor pool, heated with a waterslide
- Hot tub
- Exercise facility, open from 6:00 a.m. to 10:00 p.m.
- Universal gym
- Stair stepper, elliptical machine
- Stationary bike
- Interior corridor
- 24-hour front desk
- Guest laundry, available 6:00 a.m. to 10:00 p.m.
- Dry cleaning, same day available
- Cable or satellite television
- Free wireless Internet access available in public areas and all guest rooms; All guest rooms are hardwired and offer free wireless Internet access
- Business center, complimentary open 24-hours
- Printer available
- Fax services
- Computer available
- Computer modem hookups
- Photocopy, nominal fee
- Meeting facilities, boardroom for up to eight people
- Conference facilities seating up to 60 people
- Equipment rental
- Convenience store/Sundry, small tuck shop
- Elevator, wheelchair accessible
- Cold weather hook-ups
- Ice/vending machines
- Gift shop or newsstand
- Higher rates may apply for holidays/special events
- Cash machine (ATM)
- Motor coach parking
BEST WESTERN PLUS Eastgate Inn & Suites
Take advantage of the savings and fun with this special offer available at the best western plus eastgate inn & suites in Regina.
BEST WESTERN PLUS Eastgate Inn & Suites
Conveniently located, the best western plus eastgate inn & suites in Regina, Saskatchewan is shown on the map. Detailed driving directions from popular points or nearby cities are listed below. For those with GPS, here you go:
Longitude: 50.449535 / Latitude: -104.527115
Driving Directions to Hotel
From: Highway 1 East. From Victoria Avenue (Highway 1) turn right onto Eastgate Drive. Two hundred meters down the street is the BEST WESTERN PLUS Eastgate Inn & Suites.
From: Highway 1 West. From Victoria Avenue (Highway 1) turn left onto Eastgate Drive. Two hundred meters down the street is the BEST WESTERN PLUS Eastgate Inn & Suites.
BEST WESTERN PLUS Eastgate Inn & Suites
We care about the quality of your stay with us. Below are nearby attractions, shopping and restaurants that are popular with our guests. Listed locations are nearby with approximate distance listed where available.
Most Popular Area Attractions
Check out the premier trade show held in Regina when you see the annual Canada's Farm Progress Show. Held each summer in mid-June at Regina's Evraz Place, Canada's Farm Progress Show is the best way to see what's on the horizon in the world of agriculture and farming.
Canada's Farm Progress Show sees, on average, nearly 40,000 visitors each year. With so much space – 102 acres – and nearly 700 exhibitors each year, it's easy to see how so many attendees make the trip into Regina.
The centre was built to provide a facility for exhibitions and performing arts in 1967, and to commemorate the Canadian Centennial.
Visitors to the centre enjoy performances by the Regina Symphony Orchestra, in the Main Theatre.
The centre's Convention Hall, Hanbidge Hall and Jubilee Theatre are also ideal Saskatchewan venues for conventions, events, seminars and weddings.
As you venture through Saskatchewan, plan for a fun and festive stay in Regina. Home to long list of excellent, must-see sites, Regina also yields full days of excitement at Evraz Place. Make your way to downtown Regina and check out a live show, exhibition, or event at Evraz Place.
Also known as the Regina Exhibition Park, Evraz Place is a 102-acre space – it is also home to the Brandt Centre. Each year, Evraz Place hosts major Saskatchewan events like the Canada Farm Progress Show, and the Canadian Western Agribition. Don't miss out on an evening at Evraz Place in Regina.
Residents and visitors touring the Queen City should visit the Government House, located west of downtown Regina.
This modified Italianate brick house was the residence of the Lieutenant-Governor of the original North-West Territories from 1891 - 1905. It was first residence to have electricity installed.
Government House remained the residence of Saskatchewan Lieutenant-Governors, from 1905 until 1944.
After 1944, Government House was a rehabilitation centre for the Department of Veterans Affairs until its restoration in 1980.
An early-20th-Century grain elevator
Iconic fixtures of a bygone era, grain elevators dot the landscape throughout the Saskatchewan prairies.
The majestic structures were once responsible for storing, cleaning, and distributing grain harvested by the farmers of the early 20th century.
Today, they stand as monuments to westward expansion and Canadian life in the early 1900s.
While visiting Yorkton, head to Jubilee Park to cheer on the Yorkton Cardinals of the Western Major Baseball League.
The park is also home to the Yorkton Minor Baseball team and the Yorkton Junior Cardinals. The action takes place on the four baseball diamonds, including one for the bantam division and one for the pee wee league. Enjoy a day at this Saskatchewan ballpark, cheering on your favorite team.
One of the must-see landmarks in Regina is the Legislative Assembly Building of Saskatchewan.
This historic Beaux Arts style building, completed in 1912, is where the Legislative Assembly of Saskatchewan conducts business for the province.
Tour this magnificent building and grounds, to see the Prince Of Wales entrance, the legislative chamber, grand staircase, rotunda and the library.
Be sure to view the historical table used by the Fathers of Confederation, during a 1864 meeting, housed in the library.
Brides and grooms looking for a beautiful building for a backdrop, are permitted to use the legislative building for two hours of photography.
Featuring numerous artifacts and exhibits, the RCMP Heritage Centre is located in Regina, Saskatchewan. The Centre is owned and operated by the Mounted Police Heritage Centre, a non-profit organization.
Visitors to the RMCP Heritage Centre find a collection of memorabilia of the Royal Canadian Mounted Police. The 70,000-square-foot building, designed by Arthur Erickson, features striking architecture which combines with the historical collection to make the Centre a must-see for visitors seeking Canadian history and culture.
Flowers in Bloom
The rotating displays match the changing seasons, allowing for a different experience throughout the year.
The conservatory also offers school programs, family days and the Lil' Gardeners Club, providing hands-on activities for kids.
Whether sitting in one of the Main Stage theatre's 406 seats in-the-round, or in one of the 100 black box seats for the Shumiatcher Sandbox Series, you'll have a great time. Attend one of the many theatre workshops for an in-depth look at how theatre productions are developed.
Handling over a million passengers per year, Regina International Airport (YQR) serves Regina in southern Saskatchewan. Owned by Transport Canada and operated by the Regina Airport Authority, YQR has one terminal building and two runways.
Classified as an airport of entry by NAV CANADA, YQR is served by Air Canada, Delta Connection operated by SkyWest Airlines, United Express operated by SkyWest Airlines, West Wind Aviation and WestJet. Charter airlines Air Transat and Sunwing Airlines also offer fights to and from YQR.
The Royal Saskatchewan Museum was established in 1906 as Saskatchewan's first museum. The museum was first housed in the Provincial Legislative Building, the Normal School and the Regina Trading Company Building, in Regina.
The current museum building was built and opened in 1955, on the site of the former Chateau Qu'Appelle Hotel in Wascana Centre Park.
Schedule plenty of time to browse the numerous exhibits and galleries including, the Life Sciences Gallery, First Nations Gallery, Earth Sciences Gallery and the Megamunch Exhibits, to see the robotic Tyrannosaurs Rex.
Spend a few moments to view the Fossil Research Station, where palaeontologists conduct on-going research.
The vibrant city of Regina is home to numerous family-fun attractions, including the Saskatchewan Science Centre. Located in the Wascana Centre Park, along the shore of Wascana Lake, the centre was established in 1989 in the former Saskatchewan Powerhouse building.
Step into this impressive hands-on learning centre for a day of learning fun. Take time to watch a film in the Kramer IMAX Theatre or explore the more than 150 science and educational exhibits, including Discovery Junction, Anatomy Academy, Nexen Science of Hockey, Windyville, Science Circus, Ukrainian Science Park and WILD! Saskatchewan.
Travelers in the Queen City looking for a place to unwind should make their way to Wascana Centre Park. Encompassing 2,300 acres of land south of downtown Regina, this park lies of the shores of Wascana Lake.
Visit the Waterfowl Park to see the variety of ducks and geese and Be sure to capture a picture of the historical Trafalgar Fountain, originally from London, England.
More Area Attractions & Services
- 6.10 kilometer(s) from Casino Regina
- 6.40 kilometer(s) from Regina Globe Theatre
- 6.40 kilometer(s) from Regina Plains Museum
- 6.50 kilometer(s) from Cornwall Centre
- 6.90 kilometer(s) from Saskatchewan Science Centre
- 7.40 kilometer(s) from Regina Floral Conservatory
- 7.70 kilometer(s) from Mosaic Stadium, home of Saskatchewan Roughrider Football Club
- 8.00 kilometer(s) from Brandt Centre, home of the Western Hockey League Regina Pats
- 8.00 kilometer(s) from Royal Saskatchewan Museum
- 8.40 kilometer(s) from Legislative Buildings
- 9.10 kilometer(s) from Mckenzie Art Gallery
- 9.50 kilometer(s) from Wascana Waterfowl Park
- 9.60 kilometer(s) from Government House
- 15.90 kilometer(s) from Royal Canadian Mounted Police Heritage Centre, history of the Royal Canadian Mounted Police
- 19.10 kilometer(s) from West Meadows Raceway
- 0.20 kilometer(s) from Superstore, grocery store
- 0.20 kilometer(s) from Peavey Mart, hardware store
- 0.20 kilometer(s) from Reitmans, clothing store
- 0.20 kilometer(s) from The Brick, furniture store
- 0.20 kilometer(s) from Rona, lumber, hardware, electrical, tools etc.
- 0.30 kilometer(s) from Princess Auto, car parts, hardware, tools, etc.
- 0.30 kilometer(s) from Pennington's, clothing store
- 0.30 kilometer(s) from Home Sense, home decor
- 0.30 kilometer(s) from Walmart®
- 0.30 kilometer(s) from Home Outfitters, home needs
- 0.40 kilometer(s) from Canadian Tire, car parts, mechanics, tools, etc.
- 0.40 kilometer(s) from Old Navy, clothing store
- 0.40 kilometer(s) from Costco, member driven discount shopping wide range of items, groceries to furniture
- 0.40 kilometer(s) from Zellers, clothing and home needs
- 0.40 kilometer(s) from Safeway, grocery store
- 0.50 kilometer(s) from Sport Chek, sporting goods and equipment
- 0.50 kilometer(s) from Giant Tiger, discount store
- 11.50 kilometer(s) from Southland Mall
- 11.50 kilometer(s) from Northgate Mall
- 6.30 kilometer(s) from Downtown Regina, variety of shops
Local Area Recreation Opportunities
- Hot tub
- 0.20 kilometer(s) from McDonalds®, fast food, American, open for: breakfast, lunch, dinner, walking distance
- 0.20 kilometer(s) from Chilli's Grill and Bar, full service, Tex-Mex, open for: lunch, dinner, walking distance
- 0.20 kilometer(s) from Perkins Family Restaurant, full service, American, open for: breakfast, lunch, dinner, walking distance
- 0.20 kilometer(s) from Tim Hortons, coffee shop, American, open for: breakfast, lunch, dinner, walking distance
- 0.20 kilometer(s) from Coldstone Creamery, coffee shop, American, open for: breakfast, lunch, dinner
- 0.20 kilometer(s) from Husky Car/Truck Stop, full service, American, open for: breakfast, lunch, dinner
- 0.30 kilometer(s) from Creekside Pub & Brewery, pub, American, open for: lunch, dinner
- 0.30 kilometer(s) from Eastside Marios, full service, Italian, open for: lunch, dinner
- 0.30 kilometer(s) from Mongolie Grill, buffet, Chinese, open for: lunch, dinner
- 0.40 kilometer(s) from Rock Creek Tap & Grill, pub, American, open for: lunch, dinner
- 0.50 kilometer(s) from Chuck E. Cheese's, buffet, American, open for: lunch, dinner, great place to take the kids
- 0.50 kilometer(s) from Boston Pizza, full service, American, open for: lunch, dinner
- 0.50 kilometer(s) from Applebee's, bar/lounge, American, open for: lunch, dinner
BEST WESTERN PLUS Eastgate Inn & Suites
Enjoy your stay with us even more by checking out some of the most popular area points of interest and local area events happening in or near Regina. Chase the links to explore the local region even more.
Local Events Worth Considering:
2016 Marquis Downs Thoroughbred Racing
Fans of thoroughbred racing will want to head over to Marquis Downs in Saskatoon, as thrilling races are held all summer long. Check the schedule and check out the horse-powered action.
2016 Saskatoon Pride Festival
A week-long celebration of diversity and culture is set for downtown Saskatoon. Be a part of the party this summer – there will be a wide array of activities and festivities to choose from.
2016 Shakespeare on the Saskatchewan Festival
One of Saskatoon's most beloved festivals is set to take the stage once again along the shores of the Saskatchewan River near downtown. Check out Midsummer Night's Dream, Julius Caesar, and the Tempest during your visit.
2016 Connect Festival
Now over 20 years old, Connect Festival tries to do just that – connect Moose Jaw residents and visitors to an abundance of international culture and music. The festival is held at the Besant Fairgrounds.
2016 Prince Albert Exhibition Summer Fair
All the classic fair festivities will make their way to the Prince Albert Exhibition Grounds. Enjoy a week of livestock shows, chuckwagon races, midway, parades, live music, and so much more this summer.
2016 Estevan CCA Rodeo
Check out this three-day CCA rodeo event, held at Estevan Exhibition Grounds. Saddle and bareback bronco riding, bull riding, calf roping, it's all here. Grab your tickets today.
Alabama | Alaska | Arizona | Arkansas | California | Colorado | Connecticut | Delaware | Florida | Georgia | Hawaii | Idaho | Illinois | Indiana | Iowa | Kansas | Kentucky | Louisiana | Maine | Maryland | Massachusetts | Michigan | Minnesota | Mississippi | Missouri | Montana | Nebraska | Nevada | New Hampshire | New Jersey | New Mexico | New York | North Carolina | North Dakota | Ohio | Oklahoma | Oregon | Pennsylvania | Rhode Island | South Carolina | South Dakota | Tennessee | Texas | Utah | Vermont | Virginia | Washington | Washington D.C. | West Virginia | Wisconsin | Wyoming