Best Western Blairmore
306 Shillington Cres, Saskatoon, SK S7M 1L2
Phone: 306/242-2299 | Fax: 306/242-6009 | 100 Rooms
Check Out Time: 11:00 AM | Check In: 4:00 PM | Online Reservations
Come stay at this Best Western Saskatoon hotel, located on the west side of the city. This Saskatoon hotel has everything you need for a "can't wait to go back" stay.
This Saskatoon hotel doesn't just have a pool - it has a pool and waterslide. Kids of all ages are happy to find a splash of a good time. Keep up with your fitness routine in our fully equipped fitness center. Of course, our famous complimentary hot breakfast doesn't hurt either. This clean property delivers family friendly fun without losing the tranquility and privacy you need.
Dig in daily to a buffet spread of sizzling eggs, steaming waffles, and fruits, and an assortment of cereal and yogurt. Complement your meal with fresh coffee and a selection of juices. Location is everything, which is why this Saskatoon hotel is close to the Shaw Center. Whether you're in town for an exhibition or a big sporting event, don't worry about traveling far or getting stuck in gridlock. The Best Western in Saskatoon has you covered with prime real estate and quality service. What more can you ask for in a Saskatoon hotel?
There are many hotels in Saskatoon but only one has these kinds of benefits and world class service. Traveling for business or leisure can be easy and enjoyable when you're staying at the right place. Construction workers, airline crews, company executives, and sports teams all call this their home away from home.
Remember that a great stay doesn't have to be expensive or a hassle to book. When you're looking for a friendly welcome, contemporary style and an endless stream of hot breakfasts, the choice is easy. It's all about being in the know and understanding exactly what you want and deserve.
Reserve your next stay with the Best Western Blairmore for the easiest, most enjoyable trip you've ever taken! Welcome to Best Western.
Hotel Amenities & Services
- Exercise facilities
- Wireless internet connection in public areas
- 100% smoke-free hotel
- Complimentary breakfast
- Complimentary full breakfast, choice of breads, cereal, fruit, hot eggs, hot breakfast meat, other hot items, yogurt, juice, and coffee
- Indoor pool, salt water pool with water slide
- Hot tub, salt water
- Exercise facility, 24-hour treadmill, eliptical, stationary bike and universal machine.
- Universal gym
- Stationary bike
- Inter corridor
- 24-hour front desk
- Guest laundry, hours 8:00 a.m. to 9:00 p.m., coin operated machines
- Dry cleaning, same day service available
- Express check in, for Best Western Rewards members
- Express check out
- Late check out, upon request & availability
- Safe deposit box
- Cable or satellite television
- Free wireless Internet access available in public areas and all guest rooms; All guest rooms are hardwired for Internet access
- Business center, 24-hours
- Printer available
- Fax services, nominal fee applies
- Photocopy, nominal fee
- Mail services, available at the front desk
- Meeting facilities, one boardroom
- Convenience store/Sundry
- Physically challenged facilities
- Elevator, wheelchair accessible
- Parking for the physically challenged
- Cold weather hook-ups
- Ice/vending machines
- Free parking
- Outdoor parking
- Higher rates may apply for holidays/special events
Best Western Blairmore
Take advantage of the savings and fun with this special offer available at the best western blairmore in Saskatoon.
Best Western Blairmore
Conveniently located, the best western blairmore in Saskatoon, Saskatchewan is shown on the map. Detailed driving directions from popular points or nearby cities are listed below. For those with GPS, here you go:
Longitude: 52.128345 / Latitude: -106.756425
Driving Directions to Hotel
From: The west. Coming from Highway 7, turn right onto Shillington Crescent, before 22nd street toward the Best Western Blairmore.
From: The north. Highways 16, 11 and 12 all turn into Idylwyld Drive when you reach town. Turn right onto Circle Drive. Turn right onto 22 Street West. The Best Western Plus Blairmore is on the corner of 22 Street West and Highway 7.
Best Western Blairmore
We care about the quality of your stay with us. Below are nearby attractions, shopping and restaurants that are popular with our guests. Listed locations are nearby with approximate distance listed where available.
Most Popular Area Attractions
As the largest city in Saskatchewan, Saskatoon offers a wide variety of cultural activities. The historic Broadway Theatre south of downtown gives its visitors the chance to see repertory movies, concerts, and live theatre performances.
In addition to film, the theatre features school plays and hosts the Broadway Comedy-Busking Festival, the Saskatoon Fringe Festival, the Flicks International Children's Film Festival and the Saskatoon Soaps Improvisational Theatre Troupe.
Constructed in 1876, Fort Battleford National Historic Site commemorates the site of the North-West Rebellion and Resistance dating back to 1885. The site is found on the far west side of Saskatchewan, and just a quick drive from Saskatoon.
The park is one of six North-West Mounted Police forts throughout the SK prairies. Visitors will surely enjoy exploring the restored buildings and structures via the Self-Guided Audio Tour. Be sure to visit during Fort Fest, or put on a brave face and check out a lantern-lit ghost walk after dark.
The Mendel Art Gallery is located along the South Saskatchewan River in Saskatoon. Since its opening in 1964, the gallery has showcased historical and contemporary art and remains one of the more visited galleries in Saskatchewan. Visitors can see over 5,800 pieces of art in the permanent collection.
With free admission, visit as often as you like. Be sure to browse the selection of unique gift items, jewelry, glassware, ceramics, wood carving, toys, clothing, stationary and books in the Gallery Shop.
The Saskatchewan Western Development Museum was established in 1949 with four museum locations throughout Saskatchewan. The Yorkton location is focused on the Story of People. Moose Jaw, North Battleford and Saskatoon focus on the History of Transportation, Heritage Farm & Village and 1910 Boomtown.
Visit the Yorkton museum to learn about the immigrants that homesteaded in Western Canada. Rare agricultural equipment, including one of two 1916 Twin City gas tractors in North America, is on display. The Blandon Family Toys Exhibit features over 1,700 artifacts, books and toys from 1910 to 1920.
Make time for fun in Saskatoon with a trip to the Saskatoon Forestry Farm Park & Zoo, located northeast of downtown. This National Historic Site of Canada dates back to 1913, when it was the Dominion Forest Nursery Station.
Today, you can visit this Saskatchewan park to see the historical 1913 Forestry Farm House, the stocked fishing pond, the Heritage Rose Garden, the Demonstration Forest and the Meditation Garden.
Kids love riding the Kinsmen Express Zoo Train and seeing the wide variety of animals in the zoo, including the Grey Wolves, Miniature Horses, Brown Bear and the Central Bearded Dragon.
Serving an annual average of 1.2 million passengers, Saskatoon John G. Diefenbaker International Airport (YXE) is located in Saskatoon, Saskatchewan. Owned by Transport Canada and operated by the Saskatoon Airport Authority, YXE has one terminal building and two runways.
As Canada's 14th busiest airport, YXE is served by Air Canada, Delta Connection operated Sky Regional, United Express operated by ExpressJet, and WestJet. Air Transat and Sunwing Airlines offer charter service to YXE, while cargo service is offered by CargoJet Airways and Purolator Courier.
University of Saskatchewan
The University of Saskatchewan is located in the heart of Saskatoon, along the South Saskatchewan River.
It was established in 1907 as an agricultural college and the first degrees were awarded in 1912.
College Building was the first building constructed on campus in 1910 and was completed in 1913. The university's Department of Physics continues to be a vital component to the university.
With a student population of over 20,000, the university if the largest college in Saskatchewan and students have a choice to study in more than 200 academic programs.
While on campus for a tour, be sure to see the Little Stone School House built in 1888.
The Yorkton Gallagher Centre is one of the premier entertainment and recreation facilities in Saskatchewan. The centre houses a sports fieldhouse, a curling rink, a convention centre, the Farrell Agencies Arena and the Flexhall. Special events and trade shows hosted at the centre include bridal shows and the annual harvest showdown.
Livestock shows held at the Agripavilion and Ag Arena are popular events and they make use of the grandstand, racetrack, industrial building, outdoor riding arenas, livestock barns and 4-H barn infrastructure.
More Area Attractions & Services
- 6.50 kilometer(s) from The Berry Barn, fresh pies, desserts, treats, and berry picking
- 8.70 kilometer(s) from Mendal Art Gallery
- 10.30 kilometer(s) from Persephone Theatre, live theatre
- 10.40 kilometer(s) from Western Development Museum, 1910 boomtown museum
- 15.60 kilometer(s) from Saskatoon Zoo
- 3.00 kilometer(s) from Confederation Mall
- 6.80 kilometer(s) from Midtown Plaza, mall
- 6.80 kilometer(s) from Scotia Centre, mall
Local Area Recreation Opportunities
- 0.01 kilometer(s) from Shaw Centre, competitive pool, warm up pool, family pool, Hamm fitness centre, Hamm walking track, two gymnasiums
- 4.00 kilometer(s) from Cosmo Civic Centre, gymnasium, racquet ball/Walley ball courts, fitness room & meeting rooms
- 8.70 kilometer(s) from Harry Bailey Aquatic Centre, community pool, warm up pool, tot pool, whirlpool and sauna, fitness room
- 13.00 kilometer(s) from Lawson Civic Centre, tropical wave pool, indoor play room, fitness room
- 14.00 kilometer(s) from Saskatoon Field House, indoor track, indoor courts, weight room, fitness-dance studio, dry sauna, steam room
- 16.00 kilometer(s) from Lakewood Civic Centre, leisure pool, cardio fitness and weight rooms, gymnasium
- Choose from a wide selection of restaurants near this Saskatoon, Saskatchewan hotel.
- 0.50 kilometer(s) from Rock Creek, full service, American, open for: lunch, dinner
- 2.50 kilometer(s) from Thomas the Cook, bar/lounge, American, open for: breakfast, lunch, dinner
- 2.60 kilometer(s) from KFC, fast food, american, open for: lunch, dinner
- 2.70 kilometer(s) from Joey's Only Seafood, bar/lounge, seafood, open for: lunch, dinner
- 2.90 kilometer(s) from A&W, fast food, American, open for: breakfast, lunch, dinner
- 6.30 kilometer(s) from Chianti's Cafe, bar/lounge, Italian, open for: lunch, dinner
Best Western Blairmore
Enjoy your stay with us even more by checking out some of the most popular area points of interest in or near Saskatoon. Chase the links to explore the local region even more.
Alabama | Alaska | Arizona | Arkansas | California | Colorado | Connecticut | Delaware | Florida | Georgia | Hawaii | Idaho | Illinois | Indiana | Iowa | Kansas | Kentucky | Louisiana | Maine | Maryland | Massachusetts | Michigan | Minnesota | Mississippi | Missouri | Montana | Nebraska | Nevada | New Hampshire | New Jersey | New Mexico | New York | North Carolina | North Dakota | Ohio | Oklahoma | Oregon | Pennsylvania | Rhode Island | South Carolina | South Dakota | Tennessee | Texas | Utah | Vermont | Virginia | Washington | Washington D.C. | West Virginia | Wisconsin | Wyoming